What is “My Library Card?”
My Library Card (or My Record) is your primary library account, where you view items you have checked out, renew items, view any fines/fees, read messages about your items and account, and more. It does NOT include your interlibrary loan items. And it does NOT authenticate you for Off Campus Access. You can:
- Set preferences for your current and future sessions. You can set your preferences so that they reflect the way you usually search, and save them for future sessions.
- Add items you found permanently to your Favorites for future use.
- Use library services such as requesting or recalling items.
To login to My Library Card:
Go to the library home page and click on “My Account” in the left hand navigation or go to the Quick Search (catalog/database search) directly. Place your cursor over the word “Guest” at the top of any page and click until login box pops up – OR – click on “sign-in” in the yellow banner in the center of the page.
- UNLV students, faculty and staff: login with ACE username and password
- Other Southern NSHE users: (CSN, NSC, DRI, UNLV Law) – login with at your home institution page to order materials from UNLV and monitor your activity at all locations.
- Public/Community Borrowers: (P12 Teachers, UNLV Alumni Paid Members, Public borrowers, etc.) Please contact the Lied Circulation Desk for your password and login information.
Click Below for More Information: