Document Delivery is a local service that provides article and book chapter scans from from the UNLV Libraries' print collection (journals books and other materials) to UNLV students, faculty and staff. These documents are scanned and posted on our server for easy access and you receive a link to the electronic document via e-mail to view, download, or print. There is no charge or fee for using this service at this time.
Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery reserves the right to refuse to accept a copying order if, in its judgement, fulfillment of the order would involve violation of copyright law.
To submit a request for document delivery:
- Request article/chapter scans through the ILLiad request form.
- On ILLiad’s Main Menu, under “New Request” click on the type of material you want.
- Enter as much information as possible.
- Use the Notes Field for additional information.
- Click "Submit Request."
Do not submit multiple items on one request form.
- Duplicate requests will be cancelled.
- Up to three articles/chapters from a journal issue/book may be requested.
Note: All requests are evaluated for copyright compliance and may be cancelled.