In order to renew your books online through the UNLV Libraries website, your library card must be in good standing.
For UNLV students, faculty, and staff:
- Go to My Library Card
- On this page:
- ENTER your ACE account credentials
- Click on box labeled SUBMIT
If a security information box appears, click on CONTINUE.
- Click on ITEMS CURRENTLY CHECKED OUT box.
- To renew all items: Click on RENEW ALL ITEMS
- All books that are renewed will say RENEWED and will display a new due date.
- PLEASE REVIEW YOUR LIST CAREFULLY. SOME ITEMS MAY NOT HAVE BEEN RENEWED.
The reason for any renewal failure is displayed in red in the "status" column. These items must be brought to the Circulation desk.
- Once you have verified that all information is correct, be sure to click on START OVER to REMOVE all of your personal information from the screen and return you to the beginning of the UNLV Library Catalog.
The system will block renewal if:
- Your library card has expired.
- You have overdue books.
- You owe money to the library.
- Your book is on "hold" for another patron.
- You have already renewed a book the maximum number of times allowed.
- It is too soon to renew.
For public borrowers, P12 teachers, UNLV alumni, OLLI users, etc:
Feature is NOT available at this time. We are currently working on options for managing authentication. In the meantime, patrons can renew books by phone, request books with desk staff, and we will email notices and billing statements to the addresses on file.
For non-compensated adjunct faculty, clinical instructors and other affiliated personnel:
- With a sponsored ACE account: contact Circulation at 702-895-2111 so we can add your username to your record
- Without a sponsored ACE account: Feature not currently available. Contact Circulation to renew books, get due dates, and pay fines.