In order to renew your books online through the UNLV Libraries website, your library card must be in good standing.
- Go to Your Account
- On this page:
- ENTER your library card barcode (found on back of RebelCard)
- ENTER your pin (if you don't know your pin check additional information)
- Click on box labeled SUBMIT
If a security information box appears, click on CONTINUE.
- Click on ITEMS CURRENTLY CHECKED OUT box.
- To renew all items: Click on RENEW ALL ITEMS
- All books that are renewed will say RENEWED and will display a new due date.
- PLEASE REVIEW YOUR LIST CAREFULLY. SOME ITEMS MAY NOT HAVE BEEN RENEWED.
The reason for any renewal failure is displayed in red in the "status" column. These items must be brought to the Circulation desk.
- Once you have verified that all information is correct, be sure to click on START OVER to REMOVE all of your personal information from the screen and return you to the beginning of the UNLV Library Catalog.
The system will block renewal if:
- Your library card has expired.
- You have overdue books.
- You owe money to the library.
- Your book is on "hold" for another patron.
- You have already renewed a book the maximum number of times allowed.
- It is too soon to renew.