You can set your browser to have Google Scholar link to full text articles in UNLV Libraries' databases from any computer you use. You will see UNLV Find Text link at the bottom of the citation or a next to the title. If you are using Google Scholar from a campus computer it should automatically recognize you as a Western user.
To set Google Scholar up for off-campus access:
- Go to http://scholar.google.com/
- Use the downward facing arrow (next to the "my citations" link) in the upper right hand corner.'
- Click on "settings"
- Click on "Library Links" in the left navigation field
- Search for University of Nevada, Las Vegas (NOT UNLV) in the box that comes up.
- Tick the box next to both entries that come up with "university of nevada, las vegas" in their titles.