Lied Library group study rooms are available to UNLV students, faculty, and staff, for academic use only.
Reserve a 1st Floor Study Room
Group Study Rooms are designed exclusively for groups of three or more users. Individuals or pairs studying in these spaces must immediately surrender the room in favor of groups wanting the space.
- Room reservations are available to UNLV students only and exclusively for a group of 3 or more*
- Priority is given to groups with reservations over groups using a room on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Reservation options begins on the quarter hour (:00, :15, :30, :45) for periods ranging from 1 to 3 hours.
- Rooms can be reserved up to two weeks in advance but users may have only one active reservation in the system at a time
- There is a 15-minute grace period for group arrival, before the space becomes available for other users.
*Group study rooms that are not reservable are open and available to groups of three or more on a first-come, first-served basis. Rooms cannot be held by individuals or pairs for later group arrival.