How do I cancel an ILL request if I no longer need it?
Answered By: Stormye Hendrix
Last Updated: Dec 29, 2016

Cancel Request:

Login to your ILLiad account. All requests still in process will appear on the main ILLiad page.

  • Click the appropriate transaction number (TN#)

  • Click on "Cancel Request" in the top right corner of the page.

Edit a request already submitted:

  • Contact ILL staff at (702) 895-2152 or

  • Provide the TN# and the inforamtion to be changed in the email