How can I get a book or article that the Libraries' don't have?
Answered By: Stormye Hendrix
Last Updated: Dec 15, 2017

When the libraries do not have a book, book chapter, article or more that you might need, you can request these items via interlibrary loan (ILL).  If you are a currently enrolled UNLV student, faculty or staff member, you can create an account in ILLiad and place your request.

For those who are not affiliated with UNLV, the Las Vegas-Clark County Library District also as an interlibrary loan service.