In order to use one of your images, my publisher/company needs for Special Collections to sign a release form? Will you sign it?
Answered By: Su Kim Chung
Last Updated: Jul 21, 2015

We are unable to sign forms that ask UNLV to license items in our holdings or that seek rights clearance from us.  In the few cases where we can determine definitively that UNLV owns the copyright to an item, we will issue a permissions letter with our language and on our letterhead.