Who can use the printers?



You must have a Papercut account and money on your rebel card in order to print.

You can add money on your RebelCard by accessing the RebelCard Account Page


Residents, fellows and faculty

You may print b&w pages at the 2040 W. Charleston location.

You must have a Rebel Cash account, add money to your account online with a debit or credit card.


  • Last Updated Jul 16, 2021
  • Views 18
  • Answered By Kathryn Houk

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0