Yes, there are two places to get a poster printed at the Library:
- Lied Library
- The Teacher Development & Resource Library (TDRL), 1st floor, Carlson Education Building (CEB)
- Lied: PDF only.
- TDRL: PowerPoint, PDF, Publisher, JPG, PNG, TIFF
- PowerPoint and PDF are preferred.
- Please embed any special or unique fonts in PDFs and PowerPoints.
- We advise against designing in Word.
- The largest paper dimensions Word allows are 22"x22"
- Lied Library can make posters up to 36 inches tall.
- The TDRL can make posters up to 44 inches tall.
- Same day service cannot be guaranteed.
- 24 hours is the minimum preferred notice.
- Files may be delivered in person on a flash drive, or emailed. Contact the Lied Library Computer Help Desk (702) 895-2101 or the TDRL Service Desk (702) 895-3593 for details.
- Lied's Hours of Service
- TDRL's Hours of Service
- M-TH: 9am-7pm
- F-Sa 9am-5pm
More On Large Format Printing:
How much does it cost to print a poster or other large format item?
Do you offer help in creating and designing posters, presentations, flyers, etc.?