Cost and Paper:
- Our paper stock is high quality glossy paper.
- This is a premium paper that shows rich colors.
- The cost for printing is $4/per square foot.
- Partial linear feet are rounded to the next foot for purposes of computing sq/ft. (Eg: 16" = 2 feet)
- Prices for common sizes in inches:
- 18x20 = $16
- 22x28 = $24
- 24x36 = $24
- 36x48 = $48
- 44x56 = $80
- Is there a volume discount?
- Sorry, our equipment is not designed for high volume.
- Please contact Reprographics for high volume print jobs.
- Can I bring my own paper?
- Sorry, we cannot risk damage to our equipment
- Once the print job has started, there are no changes; patrons are liable for the cost of that print job plus the cost of any subsequent/altered prints.
- Payment in full is due at the time of pick-up.
- P-cards cannot be used to pay for large format print jobs.
- Lied accepts the following forms of payment: cash, credit/debit, rebel cash, and IDR
- The TDRL accepts the following forms of payment: cash, credit/debit, and IDR
- The TDRL cannot accept rebel cash.
- IDRs require an authorized signature. Please start the IDR process at least two weeks before submitting a print job.
More On Large Format Printing:
I need to get a poster/presentation printed. Does the Library offer large format printing?
Do you offer help in creating and designing posters, flyers, etc.?